Thanks to Blogadda

BlogAdda

Hello!Today I got opportunity that I wrote about them who lead or helped me to grow this my blog very successful.As blogging is my at first hobby but later by learning from blogging, got an interest in it.So I tried to blog with few of music which are played on your Phone or Desktop. BlogAdda is one of my favorite social meeting and gathering site,which gave me the opportunity to spread my blog to the real loving,caring and successful person who does blogging or may know the value of blogging.From Blogadda I am inspired to do more blogging as it provide me the information where I got stuck in blogging,whether it is design of blog or template creativity or writing content truely to get readers,all I got is from blogadda to move on with my existing blog and now I am having 3 blogs running live and all credits goes to blogadda who helped me a lot and my facebook friends @ Hemant Verma @ Saumil Thakkar 
@ Khan Sharukh @Walled khan are my friends who also helped me to grow my blog at this good level and ever they had answered my questions which are not getting or understanding about bloggging. Blogadda had also play a significant role to spread my blog among all people who loves music,as it was all about my music blog only.No matter If I win or Lose this blogadda Award as this makes me more inspring to wrote or be creativity so more of the people engaged in it. 
Thank you blogadda.


This would be My Winning Speech on being rewarded the BlogAdda Blog Award!